Are you a midlife woman with an idea for a business?
But have no idea where to start...
I've been there. 🙋♀️
As midlife women, we did not grow up with a lot of female entrepreneurial role models. We grew up hearing:
- It's rude to ask for money
- Businesses are started by 25 year old men
- If you want to build a business, you need to hustle hard
- To be successful, you need to be an Alexis Carrington-esque b-i-t-c-h.
- Men are better at business
All of these messages may have led you to conclude that you are too old, too nice and too female to start your own business.
Lies. Lies. Lies.
Here are some facts about midlife entrepreneurship from Inc.:
- A 50-year-old startup founder is 2.2 times more likely to found a successful startup as a 30-year-old.
- A 40-year-old startup founder is 2.1 times more likely to found a successful startup as a 25-year-old.
- A 60-year-old startup founder is 3 times as likely to found a successful startup as a 30-year-old
- Female-Owned Firms Generate Higher Revenues
- Female-Owned Firms Create More Jobs Than Their Male-Owned Peers*
You are the ideal entrepreneur!
I totally get why this seems like a scary and isolating route since the numbers of midlife women starting companies are still small, but there is good news:
You don't have to do this alone.
When I started my entrepreneurial journey, I found myself in containers that didn't quite fit.
- They had a male energy where you were guided to CRUSH the competition (yuck!)
- They had a young energy where you were supposed to hustle hard, take ice baths, and biohack so you needed less sleep 😱
- They relied on you using cheap overseas VAs who were not being paid a living wage
- They were kind of scammy (if you are teaching me to build a 7 figure business, you cannot live in a van!)
- They were shame-based (if you can't manifest success, there is something wrong with YOU.)
- The claimed you'd only work a few hours a week when you had to work ALL THE TIME
There is a way to do entrepreneurship differently.
Entrepreneur Atelier is a coaching container for midlife women who want to start or accelerate their own business.
As a midlife entrepreneur who has raised two kids, gone through two divorces, live with endometriosis AND deals with menopause, I get that 24/7 hustle, non-value based business strategies and ICE BATHS hold zero appeal.
I wanted to find a way to be able to run my business with elegance and ease.
I sifted through all the the coaching things out there to find the hidden gems so I could share them with you!
This biggest takeaway of this program is to help you discover your natural entrepreneurial skills so you can build your value-based, hustle-free business you adore.
(And feel totally supported as you do it!)
This program will help you develop:
- A hustle-free approach to building your empire.
- Techniques to release money blocks so you can attract the right clients who are eager to pay for your work.
- Ways to build a scalable, streamlined business even if you don't like tech.
- Ideas to embrace your natural strengths and work around your challenge areas using personality typing.
- A framework for developing or improving your business plan.
- Help discovering your unique qualities to make you stand out in the market.
What you get:
- Eight 1:1 Zoom coaching sessions with certified Entrepreneur & Master Life Coach Jen Lawrence
- Office hours via Voxer for the 90 days (M-F 9-4pm EST)
- Worksheets & Homework that are customized for your business.
- Entrepreneur Workbook
- Business Plan Template
I deeply believe in all of my programs and have seen the coaching techniques work personally and professionally. I can't guarantee or warrant results or increased income and this program is not a substitute for financial advice, legal opinion or medical/mental health help.
This program is perfect for you if:
- Have a great business idea and need some help getting started
- Have started a service-based business and feel stuck.
- You want to clear blocks that are holding you back from the success you desire
- You are ready to step up to the next level in your business and your life