Are you a Gen X woman seeking support as you step into a new season?
I see you!
As midlife women, we grew up with some pretty toxic messaging around work and life. This was considered a motivational movie!
Social messaging may have led you to conclude that you are past your prime in midlife and can't make any sweeping changes when it comes to going back to work or changing careers or starting a business.
And even if you wanted to change, the news is filled with stories of agism and sexism. If you left the workforce, you likely left at a time when things were a wee bit toxic.
Work, business, and even volunteering don't have to be this way. You can rewrite how work works for you in this midlife season.
The reality is, there has never been a better time to seek out new vocation:
- the great resignation has companies needed talented people
- tech allows you to build a business for the lowest costs in history
- we've learned to build fabulous online communities
- we are starting to address patriarchal wounding and are coming together as women supporting each other instead of competing.
That's exactly why I started this community.
Ensemble is an online community for women who want to take this next step in their new season together.
I've lived for over a decade in the land of Stepford Wives.
I know it can be lonely and uncomfortable when you take a leap into something new like returning to work or starting a business.
I designed this community so that together, we can support each other in this new season. Whether you are dealing with the bittersweetness of an empty nest, gaining the confidence to return to the working world, making a major job shift, or simply want to expand your community, this is the perfect space for you.
Each month, I share powerful coaching tips designed specifically for Gen X women looking at a making significant vocational change. (I get how perimenopause and menopause impacts job searches, financing pitches and day to day life!)
The biggest takeaway of this community is to help you feel supported as you plan your second act.
This community will help you:
- Stay accountable to your goals
- Release money and other blocks so you can attract the life you desire
- See other women as collaborators and accountability partners
- Embrace your natural strengths and work around your challenge areas
- Develop confidence as you make your next move
What you get:
- Monthly group coaching call via Zoom (recorded)
- Monthly worksheets and journal prompts
I deeply believe in all of my programs and have seen the coaching techniques work personally and professionally. I can't guarantee or warrant results or increased income and this program is not a substitute for financial advice, legal opinion or medical/mental health help.
This program is perfect for you if:
- Want to make a change in your life.
- Desire the support of a coach in a cost effective way.
- You want to clear blocks that are holding you back from the success you desire
- You are ready to step up to the next level in your business, work, and your life